I make my own diffuser jewelry to sell at craft shows and vendor events. Displaying the jewelry was taking up soooooo much space on my table, that I wanted to come up with another way for a jewelry display. Below are some of the necklaces that I have made.
You put a piece of felt or those little pom poms inside the locket and then add the essential oil to that. Read more about essential oils here. Read why I use essential oils instead of perfume here. I really like having them on the card stock for transporting and selling, but was struggling with displaying them for sale. So, I decided to make my own display.
Make Your Own Jewelry Display
I wanted to make something that was cheap (meaning using things that I already had laying around) and easy. I had some extra wooden frames, clothespins and this floral wire.
- First, carefully remove the glass from the frame.
- Then, use pliers to cut the wire length. I just held it up to the back of the frame and guessed.
3. Next, thread the wire through the spring part of the clothespins. They will hang but still be able to spring open.
4. Use a hot glue gun to attach the wire ends to the back of the frame, making sure the little clothespins stay on.
Almost finished! Jewelry display DIY at its best.
5. Finally, add decorative paper – this is scrapbook paper – to the back, in addition to the backing of the frame. Push down all those annoying little metal pieces to hold the frame back on.
6. Attach desired jewelry. Or whatever you want. I designed this to hold jewelry, but the options are endless. You could hang pictures, notes, mail, etc. Just decide what you are using it for before you create it, so you know where to put the wire and how many clothespins you will need.
Here’s another one that I made going landscape. They were a big hit at the vendor event and helped draw people to my table. The jewelry is usually a great seller.